APPLICATION LETTER

By www.mbuun.blogspot.com on 12:41 AM

Filed Under:


sukajadi atas no 19

Bandung

40014

12 january 2015

Mr. James Sainclair
Personnel Manager M,S Butik .Inc
Jakarta
25000

Dear Mr. Sainclar

Re : Manager of Operational


I was really interested to see your advertismen on today’s SINDO post newspaper and would like to be considered for this post.
I am presently working as Designing staff for the Operational at advertising company and have a wide range of responsibilities and experiences. These include attending and taking a minute of meetings and interviews, and I will present you our product.
The kind of work an which your company is engaged particulary interest me and I would welcome the opportunity it would afford to use my language abilities which not utilitied in my present.

A copy of my curriculum vitae is enclosed with the letter.

I hope to hear from you soon and to be given the opportunity to present myself at an interview at any time which is convenient to you.

Yours sincerely,


MARIMBUN MULIANI (MrS)

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment